Sunday, September 16, 2007

Odds And Ends...

Random shit....

1)There's a vending machine in the Fuddruckers in Succasunna that has Animal Crossing Keychains.I got a KK Slider one.

2)Got some new Deadpool comics from Midtown Comics,including two written by Gail Simone.I got those specifically because,reading around,I can't really escape not hearing about her.One was the issue where he meets Rhino for the first time and shrinks him with Pym particles.Both issues were great.Aside from Nicieza,she has written my favorite Deadpool.

3)Vacation coming up in two weeks.During it I plan on going hiking one day at the Appalachian Trail.I'm also going to go explore and take some pictures of this creepy abandoned street behind my house.It's all grow over and there are at least 15 houses, all abandoned, back there.You almost expect zombies to pop out of there.And then one day I'm going to put my iTunes on shuffle and spend the whole day reading my Y:The Last Man trades in order,all 9 volumes so far.And I'm going to do a lot of cooking.Can't wait.Some may think it sounds boring,I think it sounds friggin' relaxing.

4)I'm looking to read up on a little Green Lantern,so I'm looking for trades.The Sinestro Corps Special I got the other day really got my interest.I know there are a lot of Green Lantern fans out there,and if one of you stumbles upon this blog by accident looking for something else,make a suggestion.

5)There is no #5.

6)Nope.No #6 either.

7)Maybe....nah.Fuck it.

8)Still no.

9)OK.Idiocracy is a great movie.I totally believe that the future that movie shows can be achieved.I can totally see the world going like this.

10)That's it.For real.

No comments: