Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Enough For Now.

Third one today.Hmmmph.This is it and not again until Friday or even Sunday.Here's the story so far:
1)Tommorrow morning is my LCS day, so I leave early.I might hunt down some more of the Sinestro Corps stuff.I also found that he had some back issues of Deadpool,so I'll fill some more holes in what I hope can be a full run.All told, I'll probably walk out with about 13 comics.

2)I'm realizing that this blog thing is cutting into my piano practice time.I can only practice in the morning before work because I get home late.I have 3 to 4 hours in the morning before work,depending on when I wake up.Writing this can take more than an hour sometimes,depending on how distracted I am.

3)Man,I got a little nasty two posts back.Something about that just bothers me.It's like nobody is happy unless they can have a side to choose on everything.Republican or Democrat?Pink or blue?Black or white?Pro-Reg or Anti-Reg?(I was anti.)Tattoed or Non-tattoed?"Hardcore" or "casual"?WWE or TNA?Sony or Microsoft?Chunky or Smooth?Red or blue?Tastes great or less filling?This might be a little hippyish,but does every decision in our lives have to put us at odds with each other?I get sick of people shoving each other into easily labelable groups.It's a system that just doesn't work.

4)And I am an athiest.But I'm not anti-religious.I don't worship the devil.I don't believe in him either.It's not even a defining characteristic of my personality,but it's there.I believe that everyone should be able to practice whatever religion they want as long as it harms no one.(except possibly themselves.Call it natural selection.)Just don't force it on anyone.Stop using it as a way to modify thought and behavior.And keep it out of politics dammit.95%(not a scientifically valid figure)of the world manages to do just that.They're cool.I have no problem with them.The remaining 5%(or so)...that's who bothers me.Yeah...

6)Two days to vacation!!!

7)I can't watch the "Leave Britney Alone!" kid.I have yet to see more than 10 seconds into the video.I can't believe this kid is actually getting so much attention.That's the internet for you.It's kinda cool actually.All of these crazy,fucked-up personalities in our wonderful world have been given a place to be noticed by anyone with access to a computer.The more insane ones get on TV where they can be seen by all the people who don't have access to a computer.It takes some of the special-ness out of being a celebrity.It levels the playing field,which always makes things more interesting.

8)Actually,I like anything that shakes up the status quo.It's good for us.It's the only way to progress as a whole society.

And that's it.Until whenever...

No comments: