Saturday, September 15, 2007

More Useless Info For The Useless Info Monkey On Your Back....

Just because I had so much fun the first time here's another round of useless knowledge about me.


1)I'm the guy who put your action figures in "compromising positions."Maybe you laughed,maybe you hated it.I was entertained.Lowbrow...yes.But oddly amusing nonetheless.

2)I'm trying to collect the whole run of Deadpool's 90's series.I have his first two minis,some one-shots,and a good chunk of the series.I'm not going to count them now.I'd guess about 25-30 issues.

3)I will watch any TV show about outer space on Discovery Science or any similar channel.It just doesn't get old for me.

4)My first comic was actually part of a record album.The record had the audio for the enclosed comic,which had Spider-Man going against the Man-Wolf.I also had a Batman record,but that didn't have a comic with it.They both fell victim to spring cleaning.

5)Ren & Stimpy was never funny.Never.Not ever.Not even a little ,tiny bit.Here's every Ren & Stimpy plot ever:

1a)Stimpy coughs up hairball,or something comes out of one of his orifices.
2a)Switch to close-up of gross-out moment.If it's the hairball you might
see individual hairs, worms, or some other shit in it.
3a)Ren slaps Stimpy in the head and says"You eeediot."
4a)Repeat as much as needed.

6)I used to be a cable technician,but working with the general public drove me nuts.The reduction in my stress level since leaving that job is astonishing.I met some(a lot of) ,shall we say, colorful people.I always used to say that I had seen everything but a dead human body.Then, in my last two months I had a job at a funeral parlor and, lo and behold, I saw my dead human body!Mission accomplished.

7)I've never broken a major bone(toes don't count)or needed stitches.I've never had an anesthetic administered(and I do have fillings) either.

8)I'm finding I watch less and less TV every year.More than half of the time it's on is for background noise as I read.

9)I actually watch American Idol.And I like it.It's custon made for a DVR.The second a performer starts to make you cringe, you can fast forward(provided you've let it record for a while before you start watching.You can't fast forward live TV.)My girlfriend and I can sometimes get through the whole show in 1/2 hour.

10)I've never seen The Godfather,Grease,Little Shop Of Horrors,or Rocky Horror Picture Show.And I don't want to.Fuck them,especially Grease.

11)My LEAST favorite movie of all time is The Mask.It's so unfunny it makes me angry.My favorite movie changes every week.I haven't thought about it this week, so I right now I don't know what it is.

12)It's the little things in life that amuse me,things like mixing up the sugar packets at a diner.Things like activating all of the toys,in any aisle of a toy store or department store, that make noise all at once.I like to change things just a liiitttllllee bit,just enough to throw people off and keep them on their toes.

No comments: