Wednesday, September 12, 2007

11,Count Them,11 Pieces Of Useless Information!!!

I really would like to talk about something other than comics.I'm thinking today I could keep going with the whole list thing and list some uncommon facts about myself.There will be nothing shocking or damning, just fun(Fun?),useless(That's more like it.) trivia.

1.I was a D&D nerd up through High School.I never had many powerful characters since I almost always liked rolling a new character better than building up any existing ones.My best character was a level 10 Paladin.I got one EXTREMELY lucky roll and....and I'm about to give a play-by-play of a D&D game.(sighs)Next...

2.I have about 200 records in my house and no record player.

3.I actually like my job right now.It's not glamorous,but the type of works fits my personality.And it's only about 5 miles from my house.And I get to sleep in every day if I want.

4.I've told nobody I know that I have a blog.It doesn't seem important.It's for me anyway.

5.Come to think of it, I rarely advertise anything I do.It just seems personal to me and I'd feel weird if anyone made a fuss.I'm not embarrassed,but my hobbies are usually niche interests(i.e. comics,heavy metal,the fact that I actually participate in pro wrestling,tattoos.)and that means any conversation about them could potentially be a newbie(I will not use "noob")Q&A session.I get bored with those.

6.I've had long hair 3 times in my life.I don't mean mullet-to-my-shoulders long.I mean close to my waist long.I much prefer my hair long.It's more fun and I think I look better with it than without.Hey,I can be a little vain if I want.

7.Here's a bizarre one...Whenever I empty the garbage and use the last bag in the box,I never want to throw the empty box in the new garbage bag.It seems like such a waste.I just changed it and here I am about to throw crap in it before the bag even settles.

8.My CD's,DVD's,and comic books are all alphabetized by title,and in the case of the CD's and comics,arranged in chronological order with each comic title or music performer.It seems REALLY anal,but I always know in just a glance if I'm missing something.Messing up the order of my CD's is a really good way to annoy me.

9.I absolutely suck at Super Mario Brothers.The only stage I can get through without a guaranteed death is the very first one.It's like all of my hand-eye coordination deteriorates to nothing whenever that music hits.

10.I hate Led Zepplin,Bruce Springsteen,The Grateful Dead,Pink Floyd,The Steve Miller Band, and the Eagles(Don Henley solo included).The hate grew from basic indifference over time due to overexposure on almost any rock radio station.The soft wuss-rock stations could play the Eagles.The classic rock stations could take any of them.Even my beloved metal stations,which are few and far between,could use Led Zepplin.And the same fucking songs every time for each of them!!No need to go into why I hate each group individually.That's another blog altogether.

11.(BONUS TRIVIA!!)I have 16 tattoos and plan on eventually completely covering my arms and getting a full back tattoo.I already have the design picked out.I just need the money cause it's going to be a least $800.But I could use the $800 for things I actually need.Damn conscience!!

No comments: