Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Quick Thanks

Wendy Withers , who is also pretty much my only regular reader and the only person who actually leaves comments here, had some nice things to say about me in her blog(now award-winning).She deals with a large variety of topics, loves zombies and is a genuine writer.

If you're lurking through here trying to find something to read with more depth and better sentence structure, then check out her blog.

Speaking of zombies, if you ever find yourself in the midst of a zombie apocalypse the people at this blog have found some survival tips.You never know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. Zombie preparedness is serious business :)

GeneralBobby said...

I know I have a few long, bladed weapons in case of zombie apocalypse.Any roamers who show up at my door are doomed.

DOOMED!!!!!!