Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Help For Those Looking For Info On Fire Pro Wrestling

I noticed that a lot of people come to my site looking for information about Fire Pro Wrestling.'m guessing that's because I did a post on the game a month or so back.My blog will not help you at all.I am not going to be posting templates, FAQs or any other guides.Sorry.That's more work than I'm willing to put in.

For the best info, please go to The Fire Pro Wrestling Club .They have all of the info on all of the games, even the older ones.If you are new to the game, I recommend reading some of the FAQs and guides first.The members get pretty snippy having to answer questions that are clearly explained elsewhere on the site.They also have large downloadable edit packs.You need some extra hardware to make the transfer from your computer to your PS2 though.If you don't want to take the time to make all of the extra guys then these are a life saver.You can also go to gamefaqs.com for the same info.

If you are a wrestling fan and can deal with the 2D graphics, then you need to play Fire Pro Wrestling.It is the most customizable and realistic wrestling game on the market.The customization options here put the WWE games to shame.I've slowly been creating customs for the indy fed I work for.Without tweaking the AI, it typically takes me about 1/2 hour to make a custom.With tweaking the AI, it could take days, depending on how exact I'm trying to be.The good thing is that even without the customs, the game has over 300 wrestlers and martial artists to choose from.

I also spend a lot of time on Match Maker mode, where you get to put together a dream card and get evaluated based on crowd response.(Hint:No one likes a countout and 8-man elimination tag matches almost always get good rankings.)

No comments: