Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Because I Have Nothing To Write About

My mind has been a blank the last few days as nothing has really happened and not much of any personal significance has passed through my mind.So I am going to do my usual list of random points to see if anything inspires me.

1) I can't wink with my left eye.So there.Wow!This has to be the most pointless sentence I have written here so far, and there's a lot of competition for that spot here.

2)When you work for the cable company,it is impossible to get away from your job.I can't watch TV or even go to the movies without seeing their commercials.(Sighs....)

3)Damn.I really am strapped for ideas.This entry is fucking worthless so far.

4)I picked up the vol 1 digest of Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane.(Aaah, comics.My fall back topic.)That's a really cute book.I think I'm a little outside of it's target demographic, but I still really liked it.Sometimes it's nice to read something light-hearted like this.I think I want to get Mary Jane vol 1 and 2 to catch up on the back stories.

5)The internet does not breed negativity.People are negative assholes to begin with.The internet just gives them a public forum to air their assholiness.(Is this a new word?If it is, I invented it.)Do you want to have fun with them?Call them out on it and watch them scramble to defend their right to be a troll."I'm not a troll.I have a right to give my opinion."We know jerkoff.We know.

6)Some moronic woman is suing Apple now for dropping the price on the iPhone so soon after its release.How fucking stupid are these people?That's the risk you take when you become an early adopter of technology.The prices are going to drop eventually.You pay the bigger prices to have the hot new item before anyone else.Like any of these asswipes really needed an iPhone for any reason other than to brag about how they had one.Either that or they want to gouge people on eBay by selling it for waaay over the sticker price.Get over yourself, you could have waited.Fucking vanity about personal possessions.Just one of many reasons I have so much hate for my fellow humans.I have news for you...the iPhone will not make your penis any bigger.Sorry.Someone had to say it.As for the women who bought one...I don't know.I just don't know.

7)Still stuck for ideas.I've erased about 7 things I was going to type because they just didn't have a point.I think I'll just quit while I'm ahead.I guess it's good that I at least wrote something.Right?

No comments: